

This year, like all others, we were truly blessed. Nick, Allison and I joined our dear friends, the Ristrophs, for an AMAZING Thanksgiving dinner! It was certainly a memorable event for Allison's first Turkey Day!
Nick and I still salivate when we think of our meal that day! Tiffany and Kevin are true chefs! They make it look so easy and I wish to have only a bit of their talent. The menu included smoked turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, cranberry sauce, cream spinach, bacon wrapped green bean bundles, cornbread dressing, carrot souffle, carrot cake, pecan pie and pumpkin cheesecake. Forgive me if I forgot anything! Please see the pictures of the beautiful table! We ate lunch around noon and stayed until late in the night to have dinner! Caroline Ristroph (5) and Mary Claire Ristroph (4) are adorable girls! They love Allison! Each girl had the opportunity to hold baby Allison! We know Allison will have great baby sitters someday!

No comments:
Post a Comment