Friday, March 19, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

We celebrated St. Patrick's Day on Wednesday by wearing a little "spring green" and going to story time.  Allison also turned 17 months on the 17th!  What a fun time!  I took some pictures of her in her green.  She is so hard to catch she is SO BUSY all the time!  Nick and I call her "WILD WOMAN!"  I have a lot of our friends and family members asking me why you never see Allison with a bow anymore, well, I would like to show you why...
Exhibit A...


OK, Allison, let's try that again...
Exhibit B...


"Mama, I think I would rather you take the bow, please!"

"I mean it, really, please take it!!!"


I also had to get a shot of my green in the bathroom mirror....our little ham figured out she could make silly faces while having her picture taken!


We went to story time and "Miley," ahem, I mean Allison danced for everyone...again...in the middle of the circle.  She walked around one time for the "A, B, C" song and decided that center stage shaking it would be a better spot.



Allison will be auditioning for "So You Think You Can Dance" in the very near future.  All of that "shaking it" wore her out!


Well, not for long anyway....




She did make a very beautiful "three leaf clover" with her feet.  It was just too tough to get to that fourth leaf!


I hope everyone remembered to wear green and had a great St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh Kelly I haven't met your husband, but it seems like Allison is a lot like you! She's not shy AT ALL! I love it! I bet she's a laugh a minute! And i love her little green dress. And your green shirt too! You girls are dolls!