Can you believe Allison turned three on October 17!? Honestly, I think I am still in shock! Three! That is big time! I have vivid memories from when I was three years old. I like to translate three as "not a baby anymore!" Wow. Fortunately, Nick and I savor every moment of parenthood, but we certainly do not discourage the "growing up part." Yes, there are moments that we miss from when she was a baby, but we truly love and enjoy each current stage and get excited for new accomplishments for our "big girl!" Most of you all know that Allison started talking about (and planning) her birthday party MONTHS ago. Daily she would ask, "When is my princess party?" So, when we finally reached the countdown point, the excitement could not be contained. Her school celebrated her the Thursday before her actual birthday. They sang to her in chapel and she could wear a special hat all day. The teachers' said she did not take the hat off until nap time! She loved it! Her sweet teacher was kind enough to send me pictures of her special day. I absolutely love them! Look at how happy she looks!
What a cute little ham! That was so sweet of her school to make her feel so special! More birthday posts to come....
1 hour ago


No comments:
Post a Comment