Monday, September 1, 2008

End of Summer Updates...





Nick and I have been working on Baby "Boo!" Spencer's room. Nick did a great job painting and right now we are slowly getting things together. I cannot believe she will be here in less than two months! I will post "finished" pictures when we are through, but here are some work in progress pictures!
I am continuing to work on our landscaping. It is something I truly enjoy and feel like I am somewhat good at it. Please take a look at some of the pictures.
Nick and I went to Oklahoma for Labor Day weekend. We stayed with our dear friends Brett and Alesha. We miss them so much! We were able to see Nick's parents and enjoy some "Sooner Magic moments!" Sad to see Summer come to the end, but thrilled that fall is around the corner with cooler weather, Sooner football and most of all, Baby "Boo!" Spencer!

3 comments:

Bachelor Paul said...

Hello

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Your flowers are amazing. Will you come work on my yard please? Seriously, it looks like something out of Southern Living. I like the nursery too. It looks very fun. Hope you guys are doing well and I can't wait to meet the newest addition of the family. Love you, Jill

Jon and Cat said...

We love the blog, Frank and Marissa! The landscaping looks like a pro and the baby's room is going to be so adorable. Thanks for sending this to me and I'll be checking quite often now for updates. It was wonderful seeing you this summer, Kelly, and I sure am gonna miss you but will stay in touch!