As always with the Leemaster's it is sad to see them go. They flew out on July 4th. We took "Miss Independence" aka Allison to the fireworks in Kingwood. She liked them eventually, but the noise was sure a bothersome thing for a while. She actually was very concerned about Margo Dog at home all alone and if she would be scared of the "boom boom booms!" We assured her that Margo was fine and probably sleeping through it all. Here she is...
On top of all of the excitement over the weekend, Nick and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary on July 3! SEVEN YEARS! Can you believe we have been married seven years?! I am so blessed and thankful. Each day is better than the last and I am so glad that I have the kindest man in the world by my side. I love you, Nick!

No comments:
Post a Comment