So I know I am a little late in posting this...I am almost 19 weeks along! Can you believe that?! Allison made her debut at 38 weeks, so in all reality, I very well might be at our half way point! That is absolutely CRAZY to think about! Here is a picture of the baby bump at around 16 weeks...
I am growing...daily! I still chase Allison! I am still running 4-5 miles about 3-4 times a week and I am still going to boot camp classes 5 days a week. Needless to say, we are not slowing down! Fortunately, my breakfast is now staying in my tummy and I do not have the overwhelming tired feeling anymore. In fact, it's the opposite. I've always been an early riser (5:30am or so), but now it's 4:30am, sometimes even 3:30am, I am up and starting the day! We are so thankful for our little Allison and so thankful for this growing baby! I will be better about posting more about our little growing one...well, I will at least try!
1 hour ago

1 comment:
That's awesome girl! I wish I had that energy when I was preggo!
Post a Comment