OK, so two weeks later, I am back! Between raising a 2 1/2 year old, growing another baby and various other projects and commitments, this poor blog has completely taken a back seat to life. So, before I forget our vacation, here is some more of it! We had an amazing condo and an amazing view in San Diego. This was our "coffee view" on the balcony...
We had a little private beach where we spent a lot of mornings before high tide. Allison and Ryn had a great time! PS The water is COLD in California!
Please ignore the pregnant girl in the bathing suite...
The weather was lovely in San Diego. I ran almost every morning and it was only 65 degrees...INCREDIBLE! One day we made it to Balboa Park. We had a great time there.
We saw the San Diego Botanical Gardens...
We played in the park...
We rode the train...
It was a lovely day!
We also made it to the breathtaking Coronado Island. All I can say is, "wow!"
My adventurous husband decided to go paragliding in Torrey Pines one day. I was a tad nervous since paragliding involved him running, jumping off a cliff and "flying" over the ocean. Although, luckily it turned out well and it was an experience of a lifetime for him!
He had quite the view!
We had a great trip and felt very fortunate to spend some time with our dear friends, the Marbach's. We certainly made memories that will last a lifetime!
1 hour ago

No comments:
Post a Comment