Monday, June 7, 2010

We Are Still Here....

Sorry for the hiatus...
We are still alive!  The days of summer are here!  I love it!  Our little fish loves the pool after a full year of being out of it, she got right back in like no time had passed at all!

We took some beautiful snapshots with Miss Brynna, here's a teaser...
She is so incredibly talented!


I simply can't quit crying today.  The day Nick and I have dreaded for months finally came to be today, on June 7.  Our sweet friends, the Ristrophs', are off on their new adventure across the globe in Singapore.  We are so blessed to have them as friends.  Everyone should be as fortunate as we are to have friends like this! I am thrilled for all four of them and the opportunities that await, but sick to my stomach at the thought of how much we will miss them.  It is a bittersweet day. I wish them the best and know we will all meet again someday.


I will be back very soon to update the blog with all that has been going on in our little West Texas world.  until then, happy Monday!

2 comments:

Practical Traci said...

Kelly!

I'm so sad that your friends moved away, I know what an active part of your life they are! :( And so far away! You'll have to go visit and write all about it for us. :) Happy Birthday!!

Kimberly said...

I feel for you. We have had so many friends relocate over the years, but we always manage to stay close. It does seem that the oil & gas professions are the worst for these things. We are dealing with sending off our first baby... he leaves for his summer as a camp counselor at his life-long camp in Arkansas next Sat. and then from there straight to LSU for the fall, so we too are in tears. Is it your Birthday????
xxxx kim