The gorgeous spread...their house is incredible to say the least.
Shaynna even remembered "my rasberries." My very, very favorite candy made several appearances throughout the party.
Curt and Jenny chatting with Mr. Bill.
Me, Ansley and Krista...I miss you Keno girls!Me, Linda, Brynna (all the way from Seattle!) and Janet...too sweet for words!
Me, Peggy, and Jenny...my girls night out girls! Miss y'all and our fun times!
Peggy, Jenny and Susan....Part of the Borger Country Club crew! Did we ever have some fun times there!?
Shaynna and me...wow. Where do I start here? My running buddy and dear friend who has done so much for me. I miss you daily.
Sweet Susan and me...I miss you friend ever so much! I am so thankful for long phone calls that make it feel like you are across town!
A silly shot of the guest of honor before group shots!
I am so glad I am on this journey with that special guy! He makes life so much fun!The ladies...
The men...Words cannot express our gratitude. Thank you. Thank you for the amazing send off, but more importantly, thank you for the past 4 1/2 years. We love each of you and miss you every day. Now get yourselves to Houston and come visit! It's cold here, but A LOT warmer than Borger!

No comments:
Post a Comment