Of course, the grandparents could not wait to meet Allison! Unfortunately since she arrived two weeks early; it was a bit of a last minute trip for everyone. We arrived home Saturday night on October 18. Nick's sweet parents drove from Edmond and arrived at about 11:00 that night. They could not wait to meet her!
The next day, they had to go back to Edmond. My mother and father (CiCi and Papa K to Allison) arrived. My dad drove back to Fort Worth that same night, but left my mother here to help me. She was such a great help! Dad came back today (Sunday, October 25) to pick her up. I am going to miss her and her help so much, but I can do it! Allison and I need to get in a routine during the days so our nights will get better! However, we cannot wait to see all four of our sweet grandparents again real soon! And we can't wait to meet the great grandparents and other loving family! Please enjoy the pictures! I was able to get one of Ed (Nick's father) and my parents holding our sweet baby, but for some reason, I do not have one of Nancy (Nick's mother) holding her. We will have to change that soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment