Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mom and Dad's Big Night Out





On Saturday, October 25, the Borger Country Club had it's annual Halloween party. As most of you know, Nick and I love Halloween, but for obvious reasons did not make plans to attend this year. Well, since Allison's CiCi was here, we decided we would go out on the town and enjoy. Nick and I went as "new parents." We decided to go last minute so we did not put costumes together. We had a great time and I think our friends were pretty proud of us for getting out of the house for a bit! There were some awesome costumes! Our friends, Kevin and Tiffany, went as John McCain and Sarah Palin. They looked great and won best costumes overrall! We had Leprechauns, Elvis, Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson and many others! We had a great time and don't worry we are planning our costumes for next year!

1 comment:

Jon and Cat said...

I love all the entries - please keep them coming! You two are going to be such fantastic parents, and I'm impressed you've already made it out on the town. You look fabulous, by the way. Allison is going to be the cutest pumpkin there ever was come Halloween. Can't wait to talk soon!