Friday, October 3, 2008

Baby "Boo's!" love for the new Weezer song!

Baby "Boo!" has kept me laughing recently with her love for the Weezer song, "Pork and Beans." Now, don't get me wrong, I love Weezer, the Blue Album is one of my favorite CDs of all time, but really...how random?! I noticed her kick and punch around A LOT whenever I heard the song at work or on the radio. I thought, "OK, this has to be a coincidence." So, i tested it...I went to ITunes, downloaded it to my IPhone and now every time I want to get her moving, I play it near my tummy! Boy, does she kick! I do not get the same reactions from John Mayer or Ben Folds, but for some reason...Weezer! So even before she enters the world, we know her favorite song, at least for now! She will probably be like her Mom and change daily!

No comments: