Thursday, July 16, 2009

If You Ever Need to Cheer Up a Nine Month Old...

Allison is going to be an indie rock fan, I just know it! We saw this a while back and did not pay too much attention to it. Lately I have gone back to my DVRed Sesame Street episodes for Allison and me to watch together. Out of all of the children's shows on TV, Sesame Street is definitely my favorite. Today, Allison and I watched this episode again with Feist. Allison loves this song. Feist does a rendition of "1,2,3,4," and it is just precious! We watched it over and over again! Allison squeals and giggles...a lot! If you ever need a pick me up...

2 comments:

Sarah and Mike said...

HAHA! We were watching the same episode this morning. Will loves Sesame Street!

Adrian said...

I've been really surprised how I've been able to not hate Sesame Street, especially Elmo. I guess watching your baby light up when it's on helps a lot!