Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm Tired of Summer

OK, the title of this post is NOTHING you will ever hear come out of my mouth.  I love summer.  I love the pool, the heat, the long days, the flowers, the tan, the fruit, the flip flops...I really could go on forever.  I would love to live in a place where I could wear flip flops everyday.  However, seasons have to change and time has to march on.  Maybe Allison has had enough of this whole summer thing?



We are forced to find something else to do with ourselves in the afternoons now that the pool will be closed.  Good luck at school everybody!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

cute, cute!!! this is our mantra as well!!! We love summer, but football season is beckoning!!!
I love the pictures of y'all on facebook.... especially the one of Allison and the two of you in the background! Very cool.....
Tripp is a KA!!! He called last night to have me break the news to Gary that he was cutting Kappa Sig and preffing KA Sigma Nu and Sig Ep. I am so relieved it is over. Now if he only makes his grades.......