Monday, August 30, 2010

Mini Me

Allison has a couple of "grown up" habits.  I am sure she is getting them from me and imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, right?
She loves to take pictures with her Elmo camera.  Yes, it's backwards, but she points it and says, "CHEEEEEESE!"


She still LOVES phones!  Everything is a phone.  However, now she gets to talk on the real phone.  Cici is very patient and has very long conversations with Allison about Dora, Boots and dogs.  Here she is chatting it up!  I wonder where she gets this habit from?!  Hmmmm...Couldn't be me, right?!

And check out that shirt!  It has a girl with shopping bags and it says, "Like Mother....Like Daughter."  I know my love of shopping and fashion is already in her.  She tells me things are "cute."  Everything is "cute."  One of my favorite quotes is, "I like my money where I can see it, hanging in my closet." Thanks, Carrie Bradshaw!
PS  Thanks for the cute shirt, Ms. Tiff!

No comments: