When Allison asked me to paint her toes, I did not hesitate at all to give our little princess her first "pedicure." I am currently wearing a gold, champagne color on my toes right now. I am typically a purist and stick to classic colors like reds and pinks, but this champagne is really pretty once skin becomes a little more sun kissed. Another plus with the champagne, it's pretty light so if it were to get on something i.e. furniture or carpet; clean it up would be substantially easier than a red. Since I was not sure how our two year old wiggle worm would handle sitting still, I thought champagne was a great option. Allison was really great. She let me paint her nails and sat still while they dried.
The only down fall was her response to my work. After I finished said, "Mommy! I want red!" Next time, we will go for the red. I guess she will be just like her mother. Most of you all know that I cannot live without my red lipstick!
Here is the little ballerina showing off her GORGEOUS feet! Just in case y'all were still wondering, Allison still walks on her toes ninety percent of the time. We are seriously starting ballet class in the Fall.
She was so proud of her pretty feet!
Once again, I apologize for the iPhone pictures. The real camera is just never very handy!
5 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment