I have to share with you all the best wedding gifts Nick and I have ever given. We have two sets of very dear friends that got married this past winter. They are such special friends that sheets nor towels would do as gifts. We traveled to Mexico for one gorgeous wedding and California for another spectacular one. Nick was a groomsman in both of the weddings and both of the grooms were groomsmen in our wedding. I searched high and low for something personal and stumbled upon this. Here is a picture of Tyler and Meghan (lovely by the way)....
and here is the gift we gave them...
Here is the perfect picture of Jason and Erica...
and their gift...
Are these not the most special things?! I adore them! We are concentrating on making Allison's room a "big girl room" and so I could not resist adding these....
There is our "princess" all in her glory!
The lyrics to one of our favorite songs, Amos Lee's "Sweet Pea..."
And the dog lover's dream....We took this precious picture of Margo
and turned into into this!
So next time you need something super special, check out Nella Designs. It is certainly something special!
5 hours ago






2 comments:
How cool are these?! We have a really close friend getting married in June. I'll have to check these out! Thanks girl!
don't you just adore these?? I love my print and will definitely be ordering more when miss halle gets here!
Post a Comment