Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Bathing Suite in November

Well, hello there. I am still alive.  I promise. Needless to say, things have been crazy in our house lately.  We found a glorious new home in Houston and will only be in our little west Texas town for two more weeks.  It's a bitter sweet thing, but so exciting at the very same time.  
Nick and I went to Riviera Maya Mexico at the beginning of November.  Nick was a groomsmen in our friend Tyler's wedding.  We had a fabulous time!   We spent lots of time at the beach, in the pool and relaxing.  I am only a month and a half late sharing this with you!  Here are some pictures...







And I have to admit, I felt a little guilty when I saw the kid's pool.  Our little fish would have loved it!
As you can see, the scenery was quite lovely!  We enjoyed fun nights out at wonderful dinners and our favorite place, the discoteca, Jaguar's!
Here we are at a happy hour with the wedding party one night...
 We ate at the seafood restaurant that night.  It was delicious!  I had lobster and loved every succulent bite.  After dinner, the waiter offered to take a picture of us.  He thought it was so cute to put a napkin on my head!  Whatever!  I was full and happy, it was fine.
 We ate dinner at the Brazilian restaurant one night and as you can tell, I am full...very, very full.
 Nick with the groom, Tyler, and the other groomsmen.
 Summing up the weekend.  Just kidding.  I am NOT that brave!  I can't even imagine!
We had a great time and once again thank our sweet Cici and Poppy for keeping our sweet girl!  Click here to see some GORGEOUS pictures of the wedding!  Click here to see a few more! We are so happy for Tyler and Meghan!  Congratulations and best wishes!  Can't wait to live closer to you both!

1 comment:

Sarah and Mike said...

Amazing pictures! Good luck with the move, and Merry Christmas!!!