Saturday, November 27, 2010

So Much to be Thankful for this year..

Happy Thanksgiving from the cutest little turkey I know!


We are incredibly blessed.  I am thankful for Nick, Allison, Margo, our families and our friends.  We are also incredibly thankful for the past 4 1/2 years. Can you believe we have been in our little west Texas town for 4 1/2 years now!?  I honestly can't.  I think most of you know how blessed we are to live here.  We have incredible friends that have made this little town a true home for Nick, Allison and me.  We are so thankful for our time here, but I have to say that we are also thankful for new opportunities...Nick, Allison and I are moving to HOUSTON!  That's right, the BIG city!  I am sure it will  hold many fun times ahead!  So, if you do not hear much from me for a while, please understand, we are in transition.  I will be around here and there!  Happy Turkey Day ( a little late) and blessings to all of you!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Happy Thanksgiving and best wishes for a safe and happy move!

Keri said...

Tiffany told me you guys were moving! How exciting! Good luck with everything!

Whitney said...

Oh fun! Good luck with the move and if you need some dance school for the princess I know plenty! :)