Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Still Trucking...

Since my last post was October 8 (well over a month ago!).  I feel the need to let you know that the Spencer family is still here and still doing well. A lot has happened in a month.  Here it is in about eight snapshots!

Nick and I took a wonderful trip to Vegas with some fun friends!




A very special girl turned TWO YEARS OLD!!!


We had a fantastic Halloween!


Nick and I just returned from Mexico yesterday.  Nick was a groomsmen in a dear friend's wedding. You can see some of the pictures from the gorgeous ceremony by clicking here.

I will be back (soon hopefully) with full updates on each event and plenty more posts about our little lady.  Hope all of you in the blog world are doing well.  We'll chat soon!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I love the pic of the rings on the drink umbrellas! I may steal that!

Kristen said...

Your blog is super cute. I found it through a friend from high school. I blog too & have for so long. I was friends with Nick back in high school at church in okc. You guys have a precious family & a cute little girl. We live in Amarillo & my hubby's entire family is from Borger (all the cooper's) so we are there often there. Sounds like you love that little town. Hope your day is blessed.

--Kristen Cooper (Trout was my maiden name)