I mentioned previously that we found a glorious home for our little family to move into. I have to share a few pictures. It is Nick's dream home because it is on the 12th hole of a golf course and my dream home because it is on a cul-de-sac with plantation shutters and window seats.
The backyard (and yes, that is a hot tub!)...
The Dining Room...
The Office...
Entry Way...
The Living Room...
The Breakfast Nook (with the window seat!)...
The Master Bedroom...
Upstairs living area...
Miss Allison's Room...
I cannot explain how grateful I am that we found this home. This is such a true blessing and we are so incredibly thankful. We love this house and can't wait to make it our home. We know we will fill it with lots of love and laughter. We will miss our little West Texas town, but we are truly thankful for the opportunities and exciting moments that lay ahead.
5 hours ago
















5 comments:
It's beautiful! I love all the hard wood floors throughout! Congrats again :)
Kelly, gorgeous home! You will have to post "after" pictures when it is filled with all of your fun stuff. Congrats on a wonderful journey ahead.
P.S. I l-o-v-e window seats! So cozy in the breakfast room too.
omg omg om omg, I looooove the new house!! Its just gorgeous!!
Does the Club cover broken windows? My MIL has lived in her house for 18 years and has 56 broken windows. Yes, she has counted! She still loves it, though! Congrats, it's lovely!
Sorry, I have no idea how I came about your blog! Just blog hopping, I guess. Merry Christmas!
Wow - that is quite a home! It's absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to see it once you've filled it with Spencer love and care. Congrats on the house and the new adventure in life that lies ahead! Merry Christmas, dear friend!
Post a Comment