Was she ever a trooper!? Going to game day with Nick and Brett is fun, but it is loooong! We left Brett and Alesha's house a bit before noon for a 2:30 kick off. Allison was able to mingle, sight see and tailgate!
She loved it once we finally made it in to the stadium! When all of the Sooner fans put their arm up and say "OOOOOOOOOO-U!" Allison joined in! She said, "AAAAAAAAWWWWW!" But still, she participated!
She is definitely a "Sooner Born and a Sooner Bred"! She made it to half time and then literally passed out on my shoulder. Alesha and I took Allison home to rest while the boys watched our Sooners win!
This was the first of many games for our little cheerleader. Just remember, there's only ONE OKLAHOMA!!!

7 comments:
Looks like she had a great time! She looks so cute in her OU outfit, and I love your shirt too! We are taking Will to a game in November, can't wait! I hope he is as good as Allison was!
Kelly where did you get your super cute OU shirt?? I need one of those!!
Sarah- You are so sweet! Will will LOVE it! And he will be great!
Taryn and Sarah- Thanks for the shirt compliments! It's from Sarah's old place of employment, Antique Garden! Or AKA the Anthropologie of Norman! :) Anyway, they have a lot of cute ones and I think you can order online now too! BOOMER SOONER!!!
Allison looks so cute in her Sooner outfit!! Glad you all got to come to Norman- it's impossible to stay away from OU football!
This Pooooor child desperately needs an intervention!!!!
Oh my, all this, OU poor, poor child!
TCU is the school for you!!!
Tripp would say Arkansas. I say POO POO!
Look at Cotton Island. Google it, it's here in Dallas by SMU, and they carry Vintage school T's. Really cute ones like yours!!!
xxx kim
Kimberly, I don't know you, but I'd have to agree with your statment on TCU..Go Frogs!
Kelly,
Allison is so adorable, even in all the ugly OU stuff ;) I love staying updated on you! I need to update my blog much more often.
-Chels
I came here from Kelly's Korner.
We're huge OU fans too!
I am almost 50 years old, but have been going to OU games since I was a teenager.
I love OU football!
I was at the game this past weekend, and just finished posting about it.
Your little girls is adorable.
Post a Comment