We had to take some pictures before we left. We took our little cheerleader out to eat Mexican food before the game and I knew it would end up all over her! we had to capture moments while she was still clean!
We had a great time. We went with the Ristrophs' and also sat with the Noland's and the Holmes'. Here are some of the prettiest little cheerleaders I know! Here is Allison with Caroline and Mary Claire...
Here is a shot of the Spencer fam and the Ristroph fam early in the game!
In the words of Tiffany Ristroph, "Caroline and Mary Claire were so excited about the bulldog game, one would think Hannah Montana is scheduled to perform during the halftime show!" Here are Caroline, Mary Claire and Hannah Holmes enjoying the game.
Allison really enjoyed most of the game. She clapped, waved, smiled and sang! She especially loved the half time show. The band was mesmerizing to her! Here she is trying to do some cheerleading stunts on her daddy!
As the night went on, Allison became extremely tired, but remained a great sport!
The only issue Borger has is that it is not Permian High School. We struggled against Bushland tonight. Here is the last shot I took of the scoreboard...
I'm not sure of the final score. However, we did not leave until close to the end of the third quarter, Borger was still at zero and Bushland was well into the fifties! Oh well! Maybe next week, right? I know my little cheerleader will want to go back again soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment