Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Sweet Surprise!

I received the best surprise in the mail today! It truly brightened my day! Allison and I have both been suffering with allergies aka "the crud." We went to the doctor a couple of days ago, she is on a decongestant and I am on antibiotics for an ear infection. Yes, at 27, I somehow still get ear infections...go figure! So anyway, our days have been somewhat mundane. Until...today! I received the prettiest package in the mail from my sweet friend, Carrie. I have mentioned Carrie and her Front Porch Threads before. She is incredibly talented! I have some of her handmade pieces and in the words of my new favorite fashionista, Rachel Zoe, "Ahhh-mazing!" and "Bananas!" I love her clothes! Every time I wear one of her pieces I get tons of compliments, she is such a talent! Sweet Carrie took the time to stitch up a "1" onesie for Allison! PRECIOUS!! And it is in black and white, my favorite! Take a look and please check out Front Porch Threads! Thanks, Carrie, you are so sweet! I wish I only had a bit of your talent, you are incredible!


No comments: