Fun trivia fact...that big Halloween bow, that was mine. Yes, the bows are a genetic thing. I wore that one growing up. And the topper, there is a noise maker hidden on it. When pressed, it makes spooky sounds. So cute!
Though Allison was born with a bow on her head, she is beginning to show me just how she feels about them. In particular, 23 year old heavy bows with noise makers that play spooky music. See here...
That's OK, I understand, they are probably not the most fun thing to wear. Allison soon gets over it and wears them once she realizes wearing them in public prompts people to make over her. She LOVES attention and LOVES being the center of it. Just can't imagine where she got that! I know you can all sense the sarcasm! Anyhow, here are a few more shots. I had to put her in her bumbo to make her hold still! She is ALL OVER the place!
Hope you all are staying warm on this Saturday. The weather took a nasty turn in the Panhandle. It is currently 33 degrees with freezing drizzle. Happy Saturday and Boomer Sooner!

2 comments:
Allison, I just love your little owl shirt! Addi has that same shirt. Maybe you'll be a XO;)
Thanks, Erin! I love owls too! But remember...Kappa is Kappa Key, Fleur de leis and OWL!!! :) I would be thrilled if she went Kappa, Chi O or anything else. They were all great! Now, we do have to talk her into going to Oklahoma, that is the main thing! :) She is not blessed like Addi to grow up in the mecca of Sooner Land. Obviously, we are working on it! :) Addi is precious in her shirt I just looked at it! :) Have a great Sunday!
Post a Comment