Friday, October 16, 2009

One More Day...

Can you believe she will be a WHOLE YEAR tomorrow?! She was so tiny...






Grandparents and Godparents are on their way to join in the celebration. Our dear, sweet friends in Borger have made Allison's party come together. We are so blessed. A year ago today, I was at work having contractions and in labor....
I can't believe our little girl will be one tomorrow!

6 comments:

Ashlee said...

Kelly,

I saw your blog on Kelly's Korner and since I know you and all I thought I'd add you to my reader! :)

I hope you have a great birthday with Miss. Allison! When she blows out her candles maybe you could have her wish for a football win?!?

Ashlee

Anonymous said...

Happy Bday Big Al!!

Kimberly said...

I can't wait to see the pics from her party!!! Have fun!
xxx kim

Taylor-Made Wife said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful little Allison!

Anonymous said...

Hope she had a wonderful birthday Kelly! I can't wait to see pictures!!

Spencer's Take Singapore said...

Thank you all! You are all so sweet! We had a truly magical day!