OK...so two ouches last week! The first one started off super exciting. Our Borger Bulldogs made it to regional playoffs! That was amazing! I think it was the first time in nine years! School let out early on Friday so people could travel to Lubbock for the game. It was finally like "Friday Night Lights" in West Texas; until we lost. But oh well! The Bulldogs had a pep ralley Thursday night. Tiffany and I went with the girls. Caroline did a cheer on the field. Allison had a great time watching the cheerleaders and the bulldog mascot. The only issue were the fireworks. Poor Baby Allison is not a fan! I can't blame her! I did not like them for a long time!
The second ouch was my own personal ouch...another garage sale. Another day to watch my stuff get sold and question keeping/selling items. Luckily Tiffany was tough on me. She gave me a hard time every time I tried to take things back. Oh and this garage sale was COLD...very COLD!
It is all over for now! Hopefully I will not have anymore tough ouches for a while!
5 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment