Our Main Street had Christmas Open House on Sunday complete with Santa's debut! He stays in a little red house all season long to meet with the local children. I thought it would be a great time for Allison to meet Santa. She met him last year, but she was way too little to know or remember. Well, I have a feeling you all know where this story is going...one year old girl meets big guy in a red suit with a beard, it can't end well!
I thought we would ease her in. Maybe if I introduce her to him while still holding her it would work...No.
Maybe if we all three tried to take a picture together....No.
So this is the end result....
Maybe it will work out better next year! Happy Thanksgiving week, everyone!
1 hour ago

2 comments:
That is exactly how Will acted with Santa.....maybe next year will be better! :)
awww, poor thing. At least you tried. Next year will definitely be better
Post a Comment