Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Red Hat Society


We had a great Thanksgiving!  A big thank you to the Ristroph's for hosting us again!  It was delicious! Allison wore her "fancy" coat to Thanksgiving lunch...




I thought she looked really cute!  Here she is without her coat....



Allison also found a new favorite food, Miss Tiffany's homemade carrot cake!  She could not get enough of it!  In fact, my baby who loves to eat EVERYTHING only wanted carrot cake.  It was a holiday, she got her way!

The lunch menu was incredible:  smoked turkey, fried turkey, mashed potatoes, dressing, cranberry sauce, green bean bundles, macaroni and cheese, cream spinach, carrot soufflé, carrot cake, pumpkin cheesecake and pecan pie.  The delicious feast took 16 sticks of butter and 35 eggs to make!  Now, Paula Deen would be proud of Tiffany!  It only comes once a year!  Love it!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  We are so incredibly blessed. I am so thankful!

2 comments:

Sarah and Mike said...

I love her fancy coat, you always have her dressed so cute!!

Spencer's Take Singapore said...

Thanks, Sarah!!