Thursday, December 3, 2009

Elf...A Spencer Family Tradition

OK, I have a confession, one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE movies is "Elf" with Will Ferrell. I love it! It has so many amazing moments and quotes! Just like...


"We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup. "

 "I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite." 

"The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear."


"Elf" truly encompasses childhood innocence and Christmas cheer. I wish everyone loved Christmas as much as Buddy the Elf. Say what you want about Will Ferrell.  I will forever love him because he chose to play Buddy the Elf!  Nick and I tend to watch "Elf" just about once a week during the holidays.  This year, Allison joined in.  She loved it!  Here she is watching while we decorate the tree...





We love it!  I  literally laugh and cry every time I watch it!  Oh, here are a few shots of the finished tree after the movie...






Curl up and watch "Elf" with your family very soon!

No comments: