Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Pictures

We used these pictures on our Christmas card.  Thank you, Tiffany, you are and incredible photographer!


Allison's bow pull of course made the card!


And even Margo made a solo shot on the card!  How adorable is this picture?!



I used a Charles Dickens quote on the card that said, "I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year."

I was really pleased with the way they turned out.  We are so blessed to have an amazing photographer as a dear friend!  What talent!  Here are a few others from the photo session...










The planets aligned!  A one year old and an Airedale posed and made this photo session work out beautifully!  We are so blessed and very thankful!  Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Taylor-Made Wife said...

so.freaking.adorable. I love her snowman dress! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

What a presh family you have Kelly! Merry Christmas!!

Spencer's Take Singapore said...

Y'all are so sweet! Merry Christmas!