What do these guys......
These people...
And these people have in common?
If you said, "Vegas, Baby, Vegas!" You got it! After an impromptu text from my husband on Monday night that said, "Wanna go to Vegas?" Tickets are bought, sweet grandparents are booked and I am working on finding some clothes with glitter on them to head to this magical place very soon! I have never been before! I am so excited! Nick went with some friends for his bachelor party in 2004 before we were married, but that is it! Oh and a little trivia fact about me, my great uncle Marvin wrote the song, "Viva Las Vegas," that Elvis performed. So you know, I have roots with that town! Just kidding! But really, how exciting! Any tips? Things we HAVE to see? Let me know...
Happy New Year! We are going to have a low key New Year's Celebration with sweet friends. We will hopefully be celebrating a SOONER WIN! I forgot what that feels like! I wish everyone blessings for 2010!
1 hour ago



3 comments:
so exciting. I am soo not the Vegas type...I don't drink a whole lot, I HATE wasting my money on gambling- but when we went it was amaaaaazing. Shopping and shows...What spurred this thought of his? What fun!
We are going low key for NYE too this year.
The shopping there is great, you will love it! Have so much fun!!
You will love it! Definitely go and explore at the Venetian. I would suggest buying tickets to a show while you are there. I wasn't that into seeing a show and ended up seeing Celing and Blue Man Group while I was there! They have lots of fun touristy things to do. You will see people on the street passing out little cards promoting "ladies"... just say "no thanks!" Have a blast, can't wait to see the pics. If you don't mind heights, ride the Big Shot at the top of the Stratosphere. I would suggest riding it at night to see all of the Vegas lights!
Post a Comment