Allison and I flew back in time for Brunch with Santa at the Country Club. This is an annual event and it is really fun. Obviously, Allison was too little to notice much last year. In fact, here she is at last year's Santa Brunch...so little! Of course I was nervous about brunch this year because, well, we met Santa and it did not go well, click here if you want to relive that experience, I know I don't! This one was much better, I think mainly because I held her when she met Santa....
Of course she had LOTS of friends there. She loved seeing all of them!
And it was so fun because she had her grandfather there too! Nick's dad came out to Borger for the weekend, we had a great time!
Oh and they had biscuits too! Allison LOVED that...she ate TWO! She is kind of like her mother, she likes CARBS!!
That night, Allison opened a Christmas gift! She practiced before the big day came! Nick's sweet grandparents sent her a singing dog! Talk about something right up her alley! She LOVES dogs! In fact, she talks about dogs all the time! What a great gift!
What a fun weekend!
Monday, December 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Much better Santa experience than the last one :)
Post a Comment