Sunday, February 21, 2010

Monograms!

As a "Southern Girl," I LOVE MONOGRAMMING!!! However, while pregnant with Allison, her name was kept a secret.  We called her "Baby Boo!" the entire time, so she has very few things with her name and/or initials on them.  Well, I decided to fix that issue;  Mama finally made time to get some things monogrammed!  It only took ALMOST 16 months!

She has a cute zebra bag for the pool, a couple of backpacks for school, a lunch box and bloomers! I mean, everyone needs their name or initials on their bottom!


Allison is ready for school with her bag and lunch box!



Even though this is for Kid's Day Out next year, it is working out well  as a diaper/toy bag!  Oh so easy to carry!





BLOOMERS!


Ready for the pool and Summer!



Just in case you forget that cute baby's name...






PS  With all this posting of monograms, I ordered a cute monogrammed dress and some precious smocked dresses from Remember Nguyen.  They have some great sale items right now and their smocking is super high quality and my FAVORITE!  Her little birthday cupcake dress is Remember Nguyen and I can't tell you how impeccable their quality is; so if you love smocking and monograms like me...check it out!

3 comments:

Sarah and Mike said...

I am very jealous of those adroable monogrammed bloomers! Too bad boys can't wear them :)

Taylor-Made Wife said...

so cute. I just looove the bloomers. One of my favorite pictres of me as a baby wa me running around in my monogramed bloomers and a huge peral neclace :)

Nate, Abbey, Noah, Blaire and Tatum said...

soooo adorable!