Because I seriously loved the 3 day long show, "The Sing Off," and I seriously miss watching these funny guys perform...
And one more from the actual "Sing Off" itself...
Oh and what a shock...Allison LOVES them too!
PS For a quick Allison dancing, uh, really shaking her money maker story...
Yesterday, we went to the library for story time. To start story time, each child gets to choose an instrument (i.e. a drum, tambourine, maraca, etc). Allison chose a maraca. Of course, something to shake. Anyway, all of the kids walk around in a circle singing the "A,B,C's" to music three times. After one time around, Allison had enough. She ran to the middle of the circle, put one hand on her diaper, shook the maraca with the other hand, stuck her bottom out and shook it. I mean she shook it and danced for two more rounds of "A,B,C's." Yes, yes, that little Miley in the making is my child...
5 hours ago

1 comment:
you seriously have to get a video of her dancing. Austin even laughed when I read that part to him. lol. such a cutie
Post a Comment