Sunday, April 11, 2010

Babysitter Brynna



Nick and I went to an anniversary party Friday night, so that meant Allison got to spend some time with one of her favorite people, "Aunt" Brynna.  Brynna has been babysitting Allison for quite some time and Allison LOVES her!  Nick and I do too!  It is so nice to walk out the front door while Allison laughs and plays rather than crying for "mama" and "daddy."  Brynna got a new camera recently and experimented with Allison as her subject.  Here is a sample of her work.  Love it!


As you can see, Brynna is super talented!  I would love for her to "practice" on Allison anytime!

2 comments:

Practical Traci said...

So cute! Can you ask her what camera she purchased?

The Beverage's said...

What a wonderful babysitter you guys have - one that Allison loves and she also takes great pictures, can't get any better :)!