Allison and I were getting ready for our run the other morning when she came out like this...
I guess she thought, "Mama wears shades! I am going to too!" Somehow she found those sunglasses (I guess she put them with her toys a while back) and managed to get them on....just a little lopsided!
They stayed on for a bit during the run, but came off eventually! It's been sunny lately! Good work, Allison. Eye protection is important, and very stylish too!
PS Please excuse my appearance...I do NOT get pretty for our morning runs!
5 hours ago

1 comment:
Oh whatever! I was just thinking what a stylish runner you are! I certainly do not look that put together on my morning runs. It sounds like all is well with the Spencers - I love being able to keep up with y'all on the blog. That's great you and Nick have fun weddings to go to this fall, but am sad you most likely won't be making it over to Europe. The good news is, there's still three more years to get your bootys over here! I'll be in Texas a few weeks this summer in late July. Perhaps we can fenagle a reunion? I'll call ya soon!
Post a Comment