Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hello?!

Allison is CONSTANTLY on the phone!  She turns ANYTHING and EVERYTHING into a phone.  She loves this pink play phone my parents gave her for Christmas. Usually her conversations go just like this,
"Hello.  Uh- huh.  Uh- huh.  Bye."
It is so especially cute because she uses a "phone voice!"  Yes, 18 month old Allison has a fake phone voice!  Often, "whoever" is calling her wants to speak with Nick and me too.  She gives the phone to us after her conversation.  Well over the weekend, the "person" on the other end of the phone wanted to talk to Margo.  Poor Margo!  That "person" just kept calling her!


Please excuse my picture quality...it's an iPhone picture!
My child...constantly wanting to talk on the phone and has a phone voice too!  I just can't imagine where she gets that from!

3 comments:

Taylor-Made Wife said...

Hmmm, I can't imagine ;)

Anonymous said...

You have to take a video of her phone voice - I bet it is HILARIOUS!! She's so danged cute Kelly!

Courtney said...

I'm sure that in the future our pup Yeti will be taking his fair share of calls too. Aren't babies so smart!