Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Brunch With Bunny

Our Country Club had their annual Brunch with Bunny on Saturday. Of course we had a great time!  It was Allison's first opportunity to hunt eggs!  Of course for that, she had to have a special basket!

The front...

The Back...
Before we left for the brunch Allison had her "Mo!" (Elmo) toothbrush.  It actually came to the Country Club with us.  She was not going to let it go!


And of course, off and running and ready to go!  "Come on Mama and Daddy! There are eggs for me to find!"

A quick family picture before it all got started!
The bunny came in and tried to introduce himself to Allison.

He's OK...from far away...


The egg hunt started with a bang!  Allison only "found" one egg with a little help from mommy and daddy, but had a GREAT time running around!  She loves to be outside!


Finally, the moment to meet THE BUNNY.  Let's walk up cautiously....

"OK, Mama, turn around!"
Um, yeah, it went about as well as meeting Santa Clause!  Maybe next year, Allison!


Maybe if you sit with Caroline and Mary Claire and the Bunny comes up from behind...

OK, so that will not work either!

"I am just going to go play with Grace!"

"Wait a minute!  This Bunny has CANDY!!!  I can deal with him for some candy!"

Hope you all had a HOPPY EASTER! We'll post our Easter day festivities very soon!  Happy SPRING Tuesday!





5 comments:

Whitney said...

She is just precious!! Great post!

Taylor-Made Wife said...

hahaha! I love the bunny sequence of events. Did you make her basket? Its adorable

Erin said...

i love that she hated the bunny too. addison was scared to death of that thing...a lot like santa! darling dress!!

Spencer's Take Singapore said...

Y'all are too sweet! Thank you! Oh, Chelsey, I wish I made the basket. No, craftiness an creativity are definitely not two of my strongest qualities! That is a store bought basket and then monogrammed. :) Thank you though!
Erin, you are sweet! Thank you! Addi looks precious in your posts. I am not going to lie though, our bunny was scary looking! I can't blame her!
Thanks, Whitney!!!

Sarah and Mike said...

Um, she is beyond adorable! LOVE her dress and bow!! And her duck basket is so cute!