Over the past several days, Allison has come to a decision that she does not like breakfast any more. This is odd. I used to get her out of her crib in the mornings and immediately rush her to her highchair for breakfast. Well, now when I get her, she immediately asks for "Mo." "Mo" is Allison language for Elmo. The first few mornings I just talked to her about Elmo and took her to the kitchen. She then proceeded to kick, refuse to sit and scream "Mo! Mo! MOOOOOOOO!" in a very pitiful voice. So what did this tough, no nonsense mother do? I let her watch Elmo and worry about breakfast later. I know, I know, probably the wrong thing, but oh well. Well, this morning, I did an even worse thing....
I found this precious cookie on a stick in the Wal Mart Easter isle.
So cute and can you believe this? It was only $1.00! Unfortunately, after tasting it, I really do not even think it was worth that, but whatever, it's cute. I bought the cookie for Allison as an Easter treat at some point. This morning as she was yelling for "Mo!" and crying inconsolably, I thought, "Why not?" I pulled out this cute cookie and she decided she would sit in her chair. I know what you are thinking...bribery, sugar, poor nutritional values, etc. But honestly, typically she has fruit and an English muffin or cereal and yogurt. A cookie on a stick can not be that much worse than a Krispy Kreme donut, right? Everyone has a treat once in a while! Needless to say, she ate part of it. I took a little taste and I venture to say that disgusting is probably too kind for the taste, but Allison loved it and that's all that mattered! Plus, it's a pre-packaged cookie...it might have been on the shelf for a while!
See? I did sneak a banana on her tray! Back to the healthy stuff tomorrow!
5 hours ago

1 comment:
I did notice tha bananna! I love this post.
Post a Comment