We had the best time there with Brett and Alesha! I think we always need to vacation together from now on! The boys played golf one day, while Alesha and I enjoyed the spa. We all listened to A LOT of Bob Marley (and I am pretty sure "Absolute Reggae Volume 1" was on repeat at the swim up bar!), sang a lot of Lonely Island, "I'm on a Boat!" and celebrated "flippy floppies!" We also ate WAY TOO much, drank a lot of yummy hummingbird drinks, laid out in the ocean and by the pool and surprisingly worked out everyday! Aren't you proud?! Here are some pictures of us enjoying our time:
We enjoyed different activites as well. Nick and Brett went scuba diving. We all went snorkeling. We climbed Dunn's River Falls. We went on a catamaran cruise. Nick and I went horseback riding. We went shopping in Ocho Rios Unfortunately, we did not bring a water proof camera, so a lot of our fun events are not captured on film. So here are a few dry land shots:
We would do it all again in a heart beat! The only thing missing...Baby Allison! I was very proud of myself. No tears! It was a great get away! I did miss her desperately, but I know she had a great time in Texas! Here she is in one of her souvenir outfits:
So just remember, "No problem, mon!" It's my new motto!

4 comments:
Looks like an awesome trip! What a precious baby girl!
xxx kim
http://kimberly-boardinghouse.blogspot.com
Jamaican me sooo jealous with this post! I can't wait until Scout's a little bigger so I can take a vacation...if only to the grocery store alone! :) Just got in your shirts from Alt. Apparal...I'll finish them up this weekend and get them in the mail! :)
Carrie, Soon enough! Trust me, I understand the whole grocery store thing! Isn't it amazing..the simple things?! I really thought it would be tough to leave (don't get me wrong it was, especially since I had to take my pump with me and I missed Allison with all my heart), but Allison had a great time as did we! Scout is already 4 months...it will be soon and you and the hubs can have a get away! Thanks and I can't wait for my cute front porch threads! :)
Kim, what a wonderful surprise and a wonderful blog! I love it! I am a "follower" now! :)
I love her Jamaica outfit! She is the cutest!!
Post a Comment