Margo and Allison played A LOT this weekend. Thank goodness Margo is patient. Allison pulls on her, crawls over here, etc! Here they are having a great time:
The weather was beautiful this weekend! We took Allison and Margo outside to take some pictures. We were never able to get both of them to look at the camera at the same time! Never work with animals or children, isn't that how the Hollywood saying goes?
And Allison is so big now, all she wants to do is pull up! She will be walking without help in no time!
Have a great week, everyone!

1 comment:
Super cute!! I see the flippy flops. I'm happy she can wear them. Callie looking over my shoulder said, "Oh my gosh that poor baby has random stuff on the top of her head just like in all my pictures". then she said "don't we have a picture of me just exactly like that?" Yep!
Are these little girls your neices or close friends? They are so cute! Looks like Borger is a pretty great place
I like your new format-love the background.
enjoy your day.
xxx kim
Post a Comment