Monday, August 31, 2009

What's for Dinner?

Fall is in the air (I don't know if it will even make it to 80 degrees!) and I have been on a cooking hiatus since the oven broke oh so long ago. One can only eat so much grilled fish and salad. This is a fish recipe, but it involves a skillet rather than a grill. How about sautéed tilapia with lemon- peppercorn pan sauce? I think I will pair it with some brown rice and fresh asparagus (while it is still somewhat in season). I am planning on replacing the peppercorns with capers. I will let you know how it turns out. Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Sounds good, but Tilapia is about the only fish we do not eat! Do you know how it is farmed?? If you don't I'm not telling you... it will ruin it for you! We have meet the teacher at the High School, so we're eating chili dogs.
enjoy
kim

Spencer's Take Singapore said...

It was good! Oh no, don't tell me! I do not eat red meat...Nick would kill me if I added another dietary restriction! :) You could try it with mahi mahi or another white fish and it would be great. We ended up having a spinach salad and orzo pasta with it. Hope the chili dogs and meet the teacher went well!