24 More Days Until Sooner Football! West Texas has had a slight "fall" feel in the mornings and my heart just jumps with thoughts of the Sooners! Thank you, Sam Bradford, thank you for coming back this year!


45 More Days Until HOPE! HOPE stands for Hutchinson County Oil Patch Extravaganza. It is the largest American Cancer Society fundraiser per capita in the United States. It really says a lot for little Borger to put on this big event. For the last two years, Nick and I chaired a committee. It is an incredible event. It all culminates on September 26. Roger Creager is our entertainment this year. We received our invitation yesterday. It is a nine month process and to finally see it all come together is amazing. I can't wait!

49 More Days Until Ben Folds in Dallas with the Dallas Symphony Orchestra. It is a chance to see one of my favorite musicians with some favorite people!
79 More Days Until My Baby Turns 1! Let the party planning commence!
Should we have a Raggedy Ann party?
PS...Those were my dolls, now they are Allison's!
Should we have a Halloween party to celebrate "Baby Boo's" first year?
(I can't believe she was ever that tiny?!)
Well, friends...let me know what you think or any other ideas you may have to celebrate our precious baby, soon to be big girl (sniff, sniff). Happy Thursday!

4 comments:
She is so tiny in that last picture!! I can't believe she will be one in a couple months. You need to come to Dallas so she and Will can play!! Also, I used your idea of the Morningstar Farm Chick Patties, Will loves them!!
Wow, time is ticking!!
Allison looks so happy on the swing. Just wait, pretty soon she'll be so big you can't get her out. We love Sam Bradford too, and were so happy he stayed. Maybe the Cowboys will be so bad this year that they get 1st pick in the draft. then they can get rid of their icky QB and draft him!!! A girl can dream!
What kind of tops does your friend make?? (front porch)?
Have a great weekend.
xxx kim
I love what you've done with the place over here! Looks fabulous!
I really think both party ideas would be lots of fun! I can't wait to see all your ideas when the time comes. Keep us all updated ;)
Sarah- You are so sweet! How is the life of a one year old for sweet Will? Gosh, he is 13 months now, right?! Crazy! Yes, we want to come play with Will...SOON!! Next time we are in Ft Worth, we will make it a point to come see you all. That would be a blast! Chick patties...love 'em! :)
Kim- You are sweet! We'll chat soon! I am sure the Sooners will be awesome this year!
Carrie- Thank you! I had no idea how to put "backgrounds" on blogs, yes, sad, I know! I never claimed to be computer literate! :) Love the new blog spot! You are still doing a Peace of Presley though, right!? You better...it is one of my favorite things! Excited for my new "threads!
Post a Comment