
Believe it or not, Baby Allison is seven months old! Time has gone by so fast! I know you always hear people say, "Oh they grow up so fast!" or "It just flies by!" Well, they are so right! Allison turned seven months old on Sunday, May 17. I had to take some pictures of her to commemorate the day! It absolutely amazes me when I look back to old snap shots even from a couple of months ago how different my baby looks! One big accomplishment Allison had on her seven month birthday was to ride in the shopping cart like a big girl! Until Sunday, Allison stayed in her car seat in the shopping cart. Well, she tried to sit in the basket like a big girl and she did great! We are blessed to have a nice cloth basket cover from CiCi. I am so scared of germs; I cannot imagine life without one! Thank you CiCi! Happy Birthday, Allison! The months are flying by!

No comments:
Post a Comment