Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Leopard Toes!



I am not one for crazy toe nails.  I typically stick to pinks and reds; sometimes I might get adventurous and go for a coral.  However, on May 15, my next door neighbor had a toe nail painting party!  There is a girl that comes to Borger from Amarillo.  She goes to all of the school teachers' lounges, parties, etc.  For $10 and about fifteen minutes of your time, she will make your toes a work of art!  She can do just about anything:  lady bugs, flowers, zebra, you think of it, she can do it!  I was a bit overwhelmed on what to select so she painted mine leopard with a pink stripe!  No, I would not wear them to a formal event, but to wear with my J Crew flip flops while working in the flower beds, I think they are just fine!

No comments: