Thursday, April 2, 2009

February 2009





February was an exciting month filled with snow days, Allison's first bite and lots of "Barney " and "Baby Einstein" on our TV!  
It snowed a few days in Borger and Margo loved it!  She is such a snow baby!
On February 7, I broke a rule!  As most of you know, I am the ultimate rule follower, if an authority figure tells me to do something, I do it! Well, I was supposed to wait (per Dr. Walsh's instructions) until Allison was four months old to begin feeding her baby rice cereal. I just couldn't do it! The child was hungry!  I fed it to her 8 days early! Poor thing!  Allison started sleeping through the night around 8 weeks (thank you Babywise!). Then suddenly, the child started waking up.  After talking to friends and my mother, we came to the conclusion, she had to be hungry.  Well, mother's know and everyone was correct!  Cereal came along and for the most part, we sleep through the night again.  In March we started vegetables.  The girl is just like her mother and father, she likes to eat! She has not found one thing she does not like yet!
In February, I discovered what I like to call, "Mommy's little helper," also known as Barney!  He is a magic purple dinosaur that Allison can watch for just about an hour and be perfectly happy.  I am not going to lie, I LOVE TV, so I am not in the least bit surprised she does too!  The picture of her fixated on something...that's Barney!

No comments: