Monday, April 27, 2009

The Rehearsal Dinner






Laurel's Rehearsal Dinner was a blast!  After spending the day with the Captain and Frou Clough, we all threw on our western gear for a "boot scootin'" dinner in the "cowboy capitol of the world!" The dinner took place at the Farm Country Club in Bandera.  The food was wonderful and it was great to see people that we have not seen in quite some time.  The toasts that people gave Laurel and Jason ranged from tear jerking to down right hilarious, it was great!
After dinner, several of us wanted to hit the main drag in Bandera, but wait...Nick and I had our 6 month old baby with us...what do we do!?  Well, we took her with us!  The words, "You have a baby...in a bar!" were said to us numerous times by our friends.   What can I say, we want to start her young!  I do actually think she was allowed.  There was a sign up if you look at the pictures!  After a fun night out, we headed back to San Antonio to get some rest!

No comments: