Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Beautiful Birthday

I am so incredibly blessed! I had a wonderful first day of 27.
Allison and I went to zumba in the morning. We met Nick and the Ristrophs for a wonderful lunch. Nick brought birthday roses and Tiff gave me the cutest Vera Bradley flip flops and a new Tervis Tumbler with a "K" just for me!



Allison and I relaxed the rest of the afternoon at the pool with friends.


After swimming, Tiff was kind enough to remind me of the best thing about living in a small Texas town...Dairy Queen Blizzards! Well, we do not even have a Dairy Queen in our small Texas town, but there is one 10 miles over in Fritch. Anyway, ice cream is allowed on your birthday even if it is 24 weight watcher points for a small...I get 30 a day...put that in perspective! Anyway, it was delicious! Thank you, Tiff!
Nick was sweet enough to offer to take me out in Pampa or Amarillo for dinner, but we were tired! We had crab cakes and spinach salad at home! Thank you all for your kind thoughts and words! Oh below are some of the sweet cards I received! It is going to be a great year...

No comments: