Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Brett and Alesha Come to Borger!

On Friday, June 12, Brett and Alesha came to visit us! We always have such a great time with them! They are such sweet people to come all this way! We spent the weekend running, shopping (girls), golfing (boys) and eating! In fact, we ate at the Borger Country Club all three days! Brett, like Nick, fell in love with the Buffalo Chicken Sandwich. He had one every day! I have yet to even try a bite of this sandwich because I think there might be an addiction factor that comes along with it. Here are some pictures we took...





On Saturday evening, options were slim on what to do in Borger after dinner. Nick and I were astonished and saddened to find out that Brett and Alesha do not watch The Soup on a regular basis. It is the funniest show on TV! We watched every episode we had on our DVR and laughed. I also realized I had some "pouch" drinks in the fridge. I had three types, a margarita, daiquiri and pina coloda. I explained to Alesha I had won them and had yet to try them. We thought, "Hey, why not?" Well, we should have been skeptical when the container said we could just "Enjoy straight out of the pouch!" Not a good sign. Capri Sun or alcoholic beverage?



We tried one sip of each...



It was not for us! Literally, one sip of each! They were a little too sweet! We decided we would rather have Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches! We gave the pouches to Nick!



He tried some, but I really don't think he was too much of a fan! As I said already; they were really sweet!

We were so sad to see our dear friends head back to Norman on Sunday! I wish they would move here!

I have to post the video below for all to see. Nick and I often call Alesha, "Aicha." The video below has been around a looooong time! It was around well before youtube. We all used to watch this video together a lot. Awesome dance moves!

No comments: